We are looking for a Route / Logistics Planner to join our team.
- Working alongside the logistics supervisor planning for multi drop deliveries for a mixed fleet.
- Create daily routes for each vehicle, keeping in touch with drivers throughout the day and dealing with problems
- Coordinating between outbound and dispatch team
- Cost effective routing of vehicles to maximize fuel/mileage efficiency
- Ensuring that the maximum workloads distributed to each driver can be completed safely and to high standards for duty of care
- Full compliance with company policies, standards and legal regulations and health and safety at work regulations
- At least minimum of 2 years’ experience in fleet or transport services
- Bachelor's degree
- Ambitious, hardworking, driven, and self-motivated with a desire to learn and succeed with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying