The Collections Specialist is responsible for the activities of the Collections recovery team, prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports to management, and ensure all Collections activities comply with company policies & legal requirements.
- Ensures that group targets are achieved and/or maintained.
- Creates strong customer service orientation & collaboration, results orientation & strategic thinking within the Collections unit.
- Aligns group members to comply with all Collections Standard Operating Procedures.
- Acts as point of escalation for Collection BU and Account Related Concerns.
- Ensures posting of payments within SLA
- Reports audit findings to Head of collections for necessary disposition and rectification.
- Handles complaints or difficult calls
- Build a coaching and feedback culture driving performance improvements and focused on cascading individual contributions to team stats of each team member.
- Monitors and controls delinquency and minimize credit losses
- Fintech Operations (either in Credit Underwriting, Collections, and/or Customer Service) and has an understanding of the Credit Customer Lifecycle Process.
- Do cross-functional partnerships with other business units to ensure that assigned Cluster's
- Assists in field collections and/or barangay case filing when necessary.
- Monitors call reports and field visits to make sure collectors are making enough phone contacts and visits each day
- Cascades SariSuki’s target into collections team target
- Develop talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support to achieve stretch targets and take leadership positions
- Manages the team on a daily basis including resolving issues and maintaining high motivation levels within the team
- Complete accurate, objective and fact-based performance appraisals for all direct reports on time
- Provides input to performance appraisals of peers
- Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Legal Management, Business Administration, or any related cours
- At least 3-5 years of relevant credit and collections experience with a good track record .
- Goal and results oriented: Track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth, start-up environment Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges
- A natural leader who has the ability to motivate and coach a team of diverse team members with different experience levels and skill sets
- Effective in engaging and influencing Collection team members to achieve targets,
- Start-up experience: Candidates with start-up experience is preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying