The Collections Specialist is responsible for the activities of the Collections recovery team, prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports to management, and ensure all Collections activities comply with company policies & legal requirements.
- Comply with all Collections Standard Operating Procedures
- Creates strong customer service orientation & collaboration, results orientation & strategic thinking within the Collections unit
- Acts as point of escalation for Collection BU and Account Related Concerns.
- Reports audit findings to Head of collections for necessary disposition and rectification.
- Handles complaints or difficult calls
- Monitors and controls delinquency and minimize credit losses
- Fintech Operations (either in Credit Underwriting, Collections, and/or Customer Service) and has an understanding of the Credit Customer Lifecycle Process.
- Assists in field collections and/or barangay case filing when necessary
- Willing to be based in Pateros, Manila OR Tunasan, Muntinlupa
- Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Legal Management, Business Administration, or any related course
- At least 3 years of relevant collections experience; Tele sales experience is a plus
- Goal and results oriented: Track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth, start-up environment
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying