To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You should have a clear understanding role as an agent and can work on the targets and revenue engine.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing landscape and be ready to move with the needs of the business.
- Have the ability to identify and attract talented community leaders, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective sellers.
- Ability to build relationships with community, cross-functional counterparts, and the management: They are committed to helping the CL to be successful.
- Ability to unite the community under a shared vision and know what motivates each member.
- Counsel, support, discipline, and help underperforming CLs
- Unite the team: Ensure Community work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
- Collaborate and develop sales strategies to acquire new CLs and lead generation plans.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all CLs concerns
Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer and sales experience
Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying