About the Company
SariSuki is on a mission to enrich the lives of communities around the Philippines. In SariSuki, we are providing a platform for any Filipino with a smartphone to have an extra source of income by becoming a community leader—managing their own digital store to provide fresh goods and essential items to their communities—and disrupting an inefficient supply chain to provide high quality products at more affordable pricing.
Read more at https://sarisuki.com/
About the Role
We’re looking for a flexible data team member who’s interested in a touch of business intelligence, data science, and data engineering.
In this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Provide solutions and strategies to business challenges & questions through the use of data and analytics (reports, dashboards, analytical models & systems).
- Help design, build, test, and document work on scalable data flows/pipelines, data models, and data/API integrations that enable the organization to handle increasing data volume and complexity.
- Build tools to automate data collection, and process both unstructured and structured data for analysis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including data/analytics, design, product, tech and business teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
This role will be a great fit if:
- You’re a strong programmer in your early career wanting to work the breadth of the end-to-end data/analytics lifecycle (you might be a fresh grad who’s taken a specialization/online certification/fellowship, or a new software developer/data analyst looking to make a career change)
- You work and learn fast - you focus on solving problems with the team, even if it sometimes means going outside your paper responsibilities
- You’re excited about building the data/analytics foundations in a high-growth startup
This role might not be for you if:
- You’re looking for a role with very deep specialization (you might want to consider our mid-level Data Engineer role instead)
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or engineering courses; or 1-2 years of experience in related work
- Solid programming fundamentals (Python) and proven ability to collaborate within a team
- Proficiency in relational databases, SQL
- Familiarity with business intelligence/dashboarding tools
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills to collaborate with and communicate plans to internal stakeholders
- Experience with cloud services (preferably GCP)
- Experience in Python for data science, can transform datasets with a reproducible workflow, strong math and statistics skills, experience with AI/ML
- Experience with non-relational databases, data cleaning, transformation, processing, & storage (ETL/ELT), data modeling & data architecture
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying