About the Company
SariSuki is on a mission to enrich the lives of communities around the Philippines. In SariSuki, we are providing a platform for any Filipino with a smartphone to have an extra source of income by becoming a community leader—managing their own digital store to provide fresh goods and essential items to their communities—and disrupting an inefficient supply chain to provide high quality products at more affordable pricing.
Read more at https://sarisuki.com/
About the Role
We are looking for an innovative, customer centered Quality Assurance Analyst that will:
- Evaluate software releases and identify possible end user issues.
- Identify discrepancies issues on test and production releases.
- Create test scenarios based on product requirements.
- Must be able to identify possible issues and test for bugs on both mobile, web and backend systems.
- Investigate possible system quality issues and document how the issues/bugs can be replicated.
Aside from the main responsibilities above, you will also:
- Create test scripts.
- Create test cases.
- Generate test reports
- File bugs in a more detailed manner complete with documentation on how to replicate the bugs.
This role will be a great fit if:
- You care about about the customers and wants to ensure seamless and bug free experience in using the app.
- You have courage in challenging the norm and has the ability to push the team further in creating high quality software
- You are detail oriented.
- You have the discipline in following through open items to completion.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-5 years experience in testing production ready software
- Detail oriented and has a user centric mindset in executing tasks.
- Experience in doing risk based testing.
- Experience in API testing and test automation tools like Selenium is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying