Responsible for mapping out new business processes or process improvements for existing operation workflows. This includes:
- Analysis on existing workflows and identifying points for improvement
- Drafting new process and system flows
- Roll-out, training and testing for new process and system flows
- Taking on special projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree or 2 years of experience and a master’s degree.
- Experience providing administrative and management support to special projects and ventures.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- BS/BA degree required, master’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working for a start-up working environment including short or long-term field experience
- Experience in facilitating meetings, working groups, or large groups of people with varying opinions
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel on assignments for SariSuki projects as requested
- Equivalent combinations of experience and training will be considered
- Must be amenable to work on-sight and on-field
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying