We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
To ensure success as a full stack engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated full stack engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying