We are in the lookout for Information Technology Intern (MIS Interns) who would be willing to assist our MIS Specialists in:
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Managing all user access and regulate access to data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Setting up CCTV’s, Local, PABX, Wifi and WAN networks
- Currently enrolled as Information Technology or MIS student; or any equivalent course
- Willing to be mentored on-site in MUNTINLUPA CITY
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying